Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today I almost went blind

Seriously, not like the Korn song where its metaphorical and everyone has wicked braids while head banging. Interesting secret of the business of cell phones is that transferring your phone book is not so easy, and dangerous.

I see no fear, I fear nothing, And as of 3:30pm I saw literally nothing. I was using contact cleaner to clean out a customers charging port which was covered in corrosion. The nozzle was broken, and it sprayed literally directly into my eye. It was painful and I went blind in my eye for an hour or so.

This post sucks, but getting shot in the face with a contained mid-level canned poison sucks too. Oh well FTW.


Oh fuck, you mean you can't clean out your eyes with this product? It feels like flaming death sucker punched me. Get behind me satan.

1 comment:

Jay said...

its for cleaning contacts... duh