Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jawbreaker Collection

I Can't sleep. So here's a picture of my jawbreaker collection. Or most of it that I can find anyway.

LP's-

Dear You - 2x Gatefold Blue Marble Press
Bivouac - First Pressing Mint
24 Hr Revenge - "mystery" repress 2004
ETC (not pictured its boxed up )

7" -
Live at Gilman - Clear Vinyl First Press
(not pictured) - Busy single (its boxed up with motown 45's dont feel like looking)

CD's
entire discography
including the live cd and dear you original press on Geffen

Shirts-
Morton Salt Girl ( original licensed bought it in early high school )
Black Logo ( yep )

Im lame. I know this is an ultra cool post, but its my blog and I'll party if I want to.

1 comment:

danielle said...

i am so jealous of all of that, especially the morton salt girl shirt. cya at the beach!